At a glancethe mothercare madrid combination car seat is an easy-to-fit rear and forward-facing car seat that your child can use from birth to 18kgs (approximately 4 years), offering great value, comfort and safety protection
Features and benefits for mothercare madrid combination car seat - black
- group 0+ / 1 combination car seat
- suitable for rearward facing travel from birth to 10kg/20lbs then must be used in a forward facing position
- forward facing is suitable from 9kg to18kg (approx 9 months to 4 years)
- 3 seat recline positions and a 5-point harness with individual harness tensioners for added safety
- easy to adjust straps – simply pull down on each shoulder strap to tighten and to loosen, hold the shoulder strap buckle and push the button whilst pulling towards you
- deep wide wings with side impact protection
- head cushion and chest and buckle pads for comfort
- removable body support cushion for younger children
- secured in your vehicle with a 3-point seatbelt only (please note: the madrid does not have an isofix base and cannot be secured with a lap belt)
- when fitting forward facing - open the red clips by simply pushing the paddle at the bottom of the clip and pull back up to close
- the car seat base cannot be unattached from the seat
- the madrid is a universal car seat which is compatible with most cars – please visit your nearest mothercare store for a demonstration and car fitting to ensure compatibility
- certified United Nations standard ECE R44/04
Suitable from birth, the mothercare madrid car seat is used in the rear facing position from birth to 10kg/20lbs, then it must be used forward facing to18kg (forward facing suitable from 9 - 18 kg approx 9 months - 4 Years).
With three seat recline positions, and a 5-point harness which has individual harness tensioners for added safety, you'll find the mothercare madrid car seat has everything you need to keep your little one safe and protected in the car. The seat has deep wide wings with side impact protection, as well as a body support cushion for younger children which removes as your child grows, and a head cushion, chest and buckle pads for comfort. For snooze times, the seat reclines on its own axis and has built in locking clips to maintain the tension of the belt.
The comfortable padded cover on the mothercare madrid car seat is removable and washable for your convenience. Simply unhook the cover from around the outside of the car seat shell. Replacement car seat covers are available to purchase on request.
For more information, please click here for our madrid car seat user guide
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Fabric composition: polycotton
Care instructions: removable fabric cover - hand wash only
Safety warning: Do not use in a front seat with an active airbag. Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.